B382001324 LRXFE

aussie rob

Bronze forum user
Hi,

I have been in possesion of my Tiger for approximately two years. It started its life as a left hand drive in the USA and was purchased and shipped to Victoria, Australia where my father purchsed it from a local member in 2002. After being purchased, it was restored with a fresh coat of paint and basically freshened up inside and out and converted to right hand drive during the resto. The Tiger still has its original 260, but I have upgraded the inlet manifold to a four barrel setup with electronic igntion. This was the time where I had my first real taste of Sunbeam's as I had a choice of some money or the Alpine. My father wouldn't give me both, so I chose the Alpine which I still have today.

I then unfortunately inherited the Tiger due to my fathers untimely passing a few years ago. As it has a great sentimental value to both myself and my family, I always keep it shining and running well (even though I will probably wear the paint away). I try to get out in it regularly to have some 'me' time and enjoy the car as Dad did (except I probably have the top up more than my Father did).

Thanks for reading.

Regards, Robin.