Selling Tiger Collection for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

mzappone

New forum user
Looking for interested parties, suggestions on selling Sunbeam collection. Includes a 1965 TAG'd driver nice car with hard top well put together, has bubbles on rockers and a few other areas from rust under paint. Has 302 in it now but have the original engine and bell housing. 1966 Tiger with hard top, needs complete restoration, looks to be a former drag car has automatic transmission and larger rear differential, have the top loader and original rear for this car. There is a 1967 Alpine, 3 tiger engines, 6 hoods, left and right quarter, left and right rockers left and right floor panels, full nose, tons of small parts trim dash etc... Even have a book of Norman (currently listed on Ebay) I would like to sell as one lot. Will post some photos later, thought $72k for all was market opinions welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Some photos of the cars would give a much better idea of what the package is like, and likely generate more interest for you.

Also you say 1965 TAG'd driver.... Is that as in '65 registered or meant to be TAC'd driver?

DD (CA)

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Red / Orange Block

On slide #31... That paint color (via the web anyway), looks very very similar to the remanufactured NOS block I picked up over a year ago. Might want to peek around the edges to see if has any other tags. Fred Jones, for example...

Thanks for sharing the pictures your did. I am NOT a buyer, so use your time at your own discretion, but IF you find your way back in there I'd be interested in more close pictures of that block in particular.

PS: Nice garage, wish I had the space. And the italian thing(s).

zuluking

Bronze forum user
do you still have my engine and trans?

Mike

This is Frank. do you still have my engine and trans yu purchased from me in Burbank 14 years ago?

Thanks
Frank

Looking for interested parties, suggestions on selling Sunbeam collection. Includes a 1965 TAG'd driver nice car with hard top well put together, has bubbles on rockers and a few other areas from rust under paint. Has 302 in it now but have the original engine and bell housing. 1966 Tiger with hard top, needs complete restoration, looks to be a former drag car has automatic transmission and larger rear differential, have the top loader and original rear for this car. There is a 1967 Alpine, 3 tiger engines, 6 hoods, left and right quarter, left and right rockers left and right floor panels, full nose, tons of small parts trim dash etc... Even have a book of Norman (currently listed on Ebay) I would like to sell as one lot. Will post some photos later, thought $72k for all was market opinions welcome!

mzappone

New forum user
Mike

This is Frank. do you still have my engine and trans yu purchased from me in Burbank 14 years ago?

Thanks
Frank

Frank I think you me mixed up with someone else if you are referring to Tiger stuff. 14 years ago I was messing with my SCCA car that has been long gone!

mzappone

New forum user
On slide #31... That paint color (via the web anyway), looks very very similar to the remanufactured NOS block I picked up over a year ago. Might want to peek around the edges to see if has any other tags. Fred Jones, for example...

Thanks for sharing the pictures your did. I am NOT a buyer, so use your time at your own discretion, but IF you find your way back in there I'd be interested in more close pictures of that block in particular.

PS: Nice garage, wish I had the space. And the italian thing(s).

Thank you, It is my garage/office it gives me motivation to go to work! Are you referring to the blue colored block that does not have heads on it?

DD (CA)

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Thank you, It is my garage/office it gives me motivation to go to work! Are you referring to the blue colored block that does not have heads on it?
Hi, no sir... the ORANGE / FADED RED block... Looks very similar in color tone to...

Status
Not open for further replies.