Parts Question

Doug C

Gold forum user
I am getting ready to start buying some parts so "Please direct me where to find out what parts that are in the CATS warehouse" and what available. As I would prefer to buy from the CATS team versus someone else...

Thanks for your guidance - Doug

TigerBlue

Gold forum user
Parts Info

The E-mail and phone # of parts manager is published inside the front cover of each Tiger Tales. PM me if you do not have a Tiger Tales.

Tigerblue

HolyCat

Gold forum user
CAT Member
How to Find Parts List

"Please direct me where to find out what parts that are in the CATS warehouse" and what available. - Doug

The C.A.T. Parts list and order form are on the C.A.T. home website. To get to it, go down to the bottom of this page to the blue line across the bottom and click on CAT Home Page. From there, click on the third box down, PARTS. After admiring the years-old photo of Dan W. holding a header from a much earlier batch, click on PARTS LIST line. Unfortunately, the list you see is over 3 years old. A much newer list was printed in Tiger Tales earlier this year. It, along with an updated order form (older version available on the C.A.T. Home Web Site, just a little below where you clicked on PARTS LIST) were passed along to replace what is currently on the C.A.T. home website. There were some material changes made to the order form as well.

As Rick mentioned, it is good to check with our Parts Manager, Bill G., using the contact info on page 2 of Tiger Tales to find out what C.A.T. has in stock and what are the current prices. Also discuss with him about the changes to the order form before placing an order.

cobrakidz

Gold forum user
The CAT parts has good quality and great prices so I would start there, then of course SS. Get that check book out as TU is closer than you think. :)