Wanted - Race Preped Tiger!

texastigert

Silver forum user
I’m interested in buying a Race prepped Tiger, someone’s project in which they have given up.

Interested in buying a Tiger that has flares, roll cage, fuel cell, gutted doors, 4 bar links, Dana 44 posi with rear disc, or ford 9” rear axle, etc..etc.. looking for a Tiger shell. Looking for a Tiger to prepare / modify for the Big Bend Texas Open Road Race. Just need body, but all things considered.
I prefer not to modify my perfect Tiger. Possible trade for my Tiger, which needs total restoration, B947..099, A TAC’ed Tiger, for the record. Please PM me, or call 1-210-630-0492. Tim

Last edited:

Warren

Gold forum user
Mine says

First world problems, Aww you have trouble pushing in the clutch cause you hurt your knee playing old guy soccer. Now get on honey do list... I heard the half Tiger project I sold some time ago project has stalled and going back to the earth...

at the beach

Gold forum user
CAT Member
One thing I know for sure about vintage racing is that you might think you can build a car cheaper than buying one that someone else has set up but I know it's better for your wallet to let the other guy take some of the licks.

If you want ideas about costs, pm or email me.

bt
at the beach

cobrakidz

Gold forum user
That's why I bought my beater, I started to add up all the parts the guy added and it was way more than the asking price. I have learned (the hard way) that it is cheaper to let someone else pour the money into the car and take the loss down the road.