California Association of Sunbeam Tiger Owners Forum

Go Back   California Association of Sunbeam Tiger Owners Forum > Events and Shows > US - West Coast
New Threads

Old 02-28-2018, 08:04 PM
Member of C.A.T.

Default April C.A.T. Meeting and Queen’s English Car Meet

We will hold our meeting at the Queen’s English Car Meet on April 22 in Woodley Park, Van Nuys. Registration to have your car be part of the meet is $20 (by March 1); it is $25 at the gate. Attendance is free to spectators. For registration form, go to www.queens-english.org. The car meet will be from 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m., but we will hold our meeting around noon. Be sure to bring a folding chair if you would like to sit during our meeting.
Old 04-15-2018, 11:58 AM
Bronze Forum Member
Member of C.A.T.

Default TU Concours Chair Attending Woodley Park Car Show

As some of you may know, I have once again been asked to be the Concours chairman at the upcoming Tigers United in Santa Maria. I've been running Cat-sponsored TU concours since 1997. But this year, there have been changes in judging format. I will be happy to discuss these updates with you (as best I can) after the general meeting.

In February, I was lucky enough to be invited to a stock-class judging seminar; and will also to discuss what I learned from that event.

I'm also looking for TU car-show volunteer judges and one or two score-keepers. You must be a registered attendee. As always, we prefer that you don't have a car being judged in the concours.

Hope to see everyone at Woodley on April 22.

Thanks, Steven Alcala