Pete's Performance Wiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthDakotaTiger

Bronze forum user
PetesPerformanceWiring.gif

[FONT=&quot]12 Circuit Wiring Harness[/FONT] [FONT=&quot] [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]for Sunbeam Tiger and Sunbeam Alpine $319.95 [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]After experiencing a fire under the dash in my ’67 Alpine I determined to design/create a wiring harness that had more circuitry, contemporary wiring with better insulation and ease of fuse replacement.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Designed specifically to upgrade the stock wiring harness in Sunbeam Tigers and Sunbeam Alpines, this harness comes with 12 circuits plus relays for headlights and horns. Fitted with circuitry for alternator or generator, electric fuel pump, all lights - dash, headlights w/high beam indicator, tail lights, brake lights w/3rd brake light, turn signals w/turn signal indicator, - radio on/off and radio constant, and accessories. All wires are American made SXL and are labeled every 6". The wires are long enough for easy installation and can be trimmed to desired length before installing the terminals. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Wires are bundled according to location - front of car, rear of car, engine compartment, inside car - dash gauges/switches, dimmer switch, turn signal switch, horn, etc. Instruction[/FONT] [FONT=&quot] [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]manual with diagrams for all dash switches, dimmer switch and tachometer wiring is included. All wires are SXL and highly resistant to gas, oil, brake fluid, and high engine compartment temps. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Also available are solderless wiring terminals, 3rd brake light, MaxiFuse and other accessories.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To place an order visit my website at [/FONT] [FONT=&quot][/FONT]www.petesperformancewiring.com [FONT=&quot] and go to the online store. I accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and PayPal.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:

SouthDakotaTiger

Bronze forum user
I have closed down my website and will no longer be selling Sunbeam wiring harnesses and related items. I will continue to support any of my customers who may need assistance. Thank you to the many Sunbeam owners who purchased the Sunbeam wiring harness from me. I appreciated your business. Pete :)

Status
Not open for further replies.