Book of Norman

steven

Gold forum user
Well, I am surprised, have followed the thread on the price of the Book. Recent ebay went for 3 grand. Well there is a dedicated Tiger owner near my town and I visited hm to buy a couple of bits. We started talking and the book was mentioned. I said it went for a lot of money, he grinned, he bought it. Told me I was welcome to brouse it at any time. He has 2 Tigers in the 8 car garage, the Mark 2 (180 grand) and the 1A (80 grand) So I have something to aim at.:D

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Well, I am surprised, have followed the thread on the price of the Book. Recent ebay went for 3 grand. Well there is a dedicated Tiger owner near my town and I visited hm to buy a couple of bits. We started talking and the book was mentioned. I said it went for a lot of money, he grinned, he bought it. Told me I was welcome to brouse it at any time. He has 2 Tigers in the 8 car garage, the Mark 2 (180 grand) and the 1A (80 grand) So I have something to aim at.:D

I assume this is the guy that bought terry sully's MKIA and the red MKII mal built up?.. see if the air cleaner housing on the green IA is a real one or fibreglass, I'd hope for the $ he paid the oringal wasnt swapped for a repro.

FrankS

Silver forum user
BON

Wow I don't feel bad buying a book recently for over a grand and a MKI for over $50K :) Well maybe I don't feel AS bad:)