Radiator Shroud w Griffen

PITT40

Gold forum user
Yes mine fit perfectly. The Griffin the exact same measurements as stock.

I will warn you that the brackets are not the same shape. A small piece needed to be trimmed because it hit where the structural support goes from the rad support to the inner fender. I got mad because it didn't sit right and caused me to ding my core at the bottom on the rack nut heads. I went round and round because Griffin calls it exact fit. I even traced their brackets and my originals and emailed them asking them to fix their design so other Tiger owners didn't experience it.

Tiger347

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
Here's the Griffin installed with the shroud. I agree .the brackets are not placed correctly. After trying to trim the brackets to fit , I cut them off and made a set that placed the radiator in the correct position. Radiator works well and also takes 14 pounds off the front of the car.

hottigr

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I had one of Dale A's radiators I was trying to fit to my Tiger. It didn't have any holes drilled in the mounting brackets. When I asked Dale why, he said so many Tigers have been 'touched' on the front end that it was impossible to have one set of brackets fit every car...