1965 Tiger - rust free project

D

dgraway

I am putting my 65 Tiger, (B9472344) up for sale. I thought I would have time for a project but with life and family priorities I have realized that it is best to give someone else the opportunity to get this car back on the road.

The car was in California up until about 4 years ago. I have DMV registration info and other misc receipts documenting that info. The car was never TACed but Norm Miller provided me with photos he had while car was in California and told me it was "the real deal"

The car currently has an automatic transmission installed but I have the original manual transmission. It also has a 4bbl carb/manifold and I also have the original 2bbl carb/manifold. These items will be included with the sale of the car.

I also have many spares that I have collected over the last few years which include both parts, cores, a spare 289 and a file cabinet full of Tiger memorabilia that are not included but are available for an additional cost.

I have some photos on Photobucket and can take more and post or send to anyone that may be interested.

http://s1206.photobucket.com/user/dgraway/slideshow/
"I have added more photos of car and spares to photobucket on 05/03/16"

Sale price on the car is $30k without the spares, add $5k for the spares and memorabilia.

Thanks
Dan

Last edited by a moderator:

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Lotsa Work, But

Well, the neglected critter sure needs attention just about everywhere and then some. It should go to a good home and be properly tended. Deep pockets and efforts will be needed fer sure . . . .:)

Warren

Gold forum user
Exactly Randy

Comes with rose colored glasses:)

The car has a nice degree of originality, nothing like the smell of jute with a little horse hair.

Like to see spares list. A good view of the hard top on its top would be good selling point. It's amazing how the window surround C pillar drain holes for covered by the rubber foot printing pads.

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
project

it looks like a typical car that's set unused in this part of the world. you'll never know what you have until it comes out of the tank.

D

dgraway

Spares

Comes with rose colored glasses:)

The car has a nice degree of originality, nothing like the smell of jute with a little horse hair.

Like to see spares list. A good view of the hard top on its top would be good selling point. It's amazing how the window surround C pillar drain holes for covered by the rubber foot printing pads.

Hi Warren,

I have had a few inquires regarding spares so I took a few photos and they are now on the original photobucket link. As I take more I will add the photos.

Dan

D

dgraway

Trunk floor question

Something I have been trying to determine since I first looked at this car is why there are 2 square holes cut in the trunk floor? The approximate sizes of the cutouts are 2" x 2" and 2" x 3"

If you go to the photobucket link they are shown in photos 64-67. I have heard many ideas but so far none that make sense.

http://s1206.photobucket.com/user/dgraway/slideshow/

Thanks,
Dan

Last edited by a moderator: