Mk II headlight rings for sale

defsailor

Bronze forum user
I am selling a pair of Mk II headlight rings, good shape, I hairline crack.
live in OC Ca. PM me if interested. $500 + shipping. Will meet in OC /LA area.
Of the 3 types I have read about on CAT forum, I believe these are the most desirable. Also have several other parts. Brake booster, trunk floor supports, spare fuel tanks, stainless side trim, etc.

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Pictures would help, that way we can see if they are the clip or screw type, if they have been distorted at the base from overtightening if they are the correct painted mkii rims or the Hillman husky/singer chrome versions, if they are pitted etc....

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Good to see the pics, and see the extent of the hairline crack, the rim on the left looks to have been overtightened slightly

P. Scofield

Black arm band member RIP
I am selling a pair of Mk II headlight rings, good shape, I hairline crack.
live in OC Ca. PM me if interested. $500 + shipping. Will meet in OC /LA area.
Of the 3 types I have read about on CAT forum, I believe these are the most desirable. Also have several other parts. Brake booster, trunk floor supports, spare fuel tanks, stainless side trim, etc.

$500 might be a little steep for damaged goods, that's been the going rate for really nice stuff. Wish I could afford a pair for me Series III. I'll have to wait till all MKII Tigers have what they need!

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Fibre Repros

$500 might be a little steep for damaged goods, that's been the going rate for really nice stuff. Wish I could afford a pair for me Series III. I'll have to wait till all MKII Tigers have what they need!

Paul: I have a set of the fiber repros if you have a desire . . . .PM fer pics.