Dales restorations

steven

Gold forum user
Hi all, have sent a few emails to Dales requesting how to buy a midget rack conversion. So far no reply. Is there another email or method of buying. With the time difference here in Aus and my dodgy hearing its best to contact/order via mail.

Cal44

Gold forum user
Don't feel left out. I had also written , never got a reply. Finally called him and that was the ticket.
If I can help you send a PM. I am in SoCal.
Mike

Maliburevue

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Gone racin'

Dale is out of town for a 5 week roadtrip to race his Tiger at Watkins Glen and Road Atlanta.

FrankS

Silver forum user
Get in line:)

Yes he is out delivering a car, and racing on the East coast. Usually no one answers the phone when he is out. I believe he will be back first of October but never know with Dale.

cleandan

Silver forum user
Steven, please so not read any negative anything into my comments about Dale. Dale is just...well, Dale, take it or leave it he is a true character.
When trying to contact Dale you will probably do best to reach him via phone.
All other avenues of contact do work but to a MUCH lesser degree.
Make certain you have ALL needed information concerning your reason for contacting Dale on hand at the time of the call. When you do finally reach Dale you will most likely get him in the shop. In the shop he will not have a pen or paper to write anything down but he will speak to you about what you are asking. This will go well if you are ok with him doing other things while speaking to you on the phone. He will most likely say to call him back after he gets out of the shop but you will not be able to find out when that event will take place. Try your best to get an agreed time to contact him but realize he may not be there when that time comes due. Do your best to work with him and understand that Dale is not what most usually correlate with regular customer service. However, the things he offers, both workmanship and parts, are usually worth the effort of getting to know Dale and how he operates. Stick with it and good luck. You may get frustrated but you will most likely be pleased when all is said and done.

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
In agreement

Although we do our own thing here, I have had very good trade relations (business) with Dale and recommend his expert accomplishments. Be a bit on the patient side and you will get what you pay for fer sure. And, if he's running around the Glen, I would suggest staying clear of turn 5 where B38XXXXX78 & I went turtle in 1968. rw

steven

Gold forum user
Dale did respond to my email today. He mentioned he no longer has the fitting kits and hasn't for the last 2 years. Also mentioned a source in England. So I checked the STOC site and have emailed a chap over there.