Most Northly Tiger

canbeam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I was curious to find out how far north Tiger ownership goes in North America, so I searched the membership list too see if there are any members in Alaska, and nothing came up. I know a long time Tiger owner in Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada, and believe he owns the most northerly Tiger in North America. He is about 750 miles north of the 49th parallel border with Canada. Anyone know of one further north than that? It's got to be a pretty short season....

Warren

Gold forum user
Other

Another was just added from Juneau area.
Said he was working on his Cat er piller ,
tractor... my pun not his ;)
Not sure if he was a returning member.
I'm sure our Tiger Tales editor will include his name and status in next issue.

canbeam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I can't believe anyone would own a collector car in Juneau of any sort. You'd have to be a die hard enthusiast. I went up to Alaska 3 years ago, and there is one main road through Juneau that is about 40 miles long. It's a dead end at both ends. That's it. No other exit to the mainland other than by water or air.

HolyCat

Gold forum user
CAT Member
In Juneau

That Tiger owner must have not only the fastest, but also the best looking Tiger in Juneau! Even if it is pieces, being restored.

hottigr

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I think I found it...

The most northerly Tiger:

zsqu1g.jpg

Warren

Gold forum user
Tall tales and fish stories

Sorry mates he's from Fairbanks and Nevada but that is where the car is in bits and pieces.

Arrr takes a grain or two of salt when talking to a sailor who's had a couple of adult beverages:)