Wanted Battery boxcover

Doug C

Gold forum user
I am looking for a battery box cover. Looking for one in good shape with both hinges intact.

Thanks and please PM me. Doug

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
SS over the counter

I am looking for a battery box cover. Looking for one in good shape with both hinges intact.

Thanks and please PM me. Doug

Rick has them at SS and they are a good repro. Having burned up man-hours making our own OR repairing wounded critters, it makes much more sense to just buy it . . . . . just sayin'

Doug C

Gold forum user
Battery Box Cover

Rick has them at SS and they are a good repro. Having burned up man-hours making our own OR repairing wounded critters, it makes much more sense to just buy it . . . . . just sayin'

Can you tell me what Rick calls the the cover? This is the metal cover over the electric fuel pump in my Tiger.

Thanks

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
OOPS!

Can you tell me what Rick calls the the cover? This is the metal cover over the electric fuel pump in my Tiger.

Thanks

AHA; different location. Yer talking about the toilet cover behind the seat. Since you're in SoCal, check with Smitty in San Diego or Rick who may have good used stuff out back. Should be readily available from and Sunbeam carcass 3-5 or Tiger.

Doug C

Gold forum user
AHA; different location. Yer talking about the toilet cover behind the seat. Since you're in SoCal, check with Smitty in San Diego or Rick who may have good used stuff out back. Should be readily available from and Sunbeam carcass 3-5 or Tiger.

Thanks - I’ll call Rick. Or maybe someone on CATS will see this post and take some pity on me and contact. I really only need a “working hinge”. Thanks

Doug C

Gold forum user
Battery Box hinge is what I need.

This is what I have, the lid is great; its only the hinge that I need. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Doug

238608E7-F5D7-4DB7-A964-3B490E058284.jpeg

AE7A88C8-7E4D-48E9-AA34-F288CF68A8A2.jpeg

sandy

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Doug - I pulled the one I have so if you need it let me know.

Sandy