Wanted: 302 Motif Badge

Mark Monti

New forum user
Looking for 302 Motif Badges - see attached photo. These are the badges the CAT club used to sell.

Thanks,

-Mark

Attachments

• 302 Motif Badge.jpg
    302 Motif Badge.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

Paul4223

Gold forum user
I'll take three of 'em, please.

I've been looking too, but so far, no luck. CAT parts is out. Rick does not list them. eBay nada. I might ask a local engraver, a maker of numerous styles of plaques, if he can fabricate something that looks good.

Warren

Gold forum user
Ken C.

Sells them I won't post his contact information here . I can't recall his username here but have his contact info. Send me email or text me if you have roster.
PS that is his eBay ad not sure if he does the 302 ones .

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Kens parts are as original... He hasnt done a 302.. Id guess he would do " sunbeam v8" first for a next project

Warren

Gold forum user
Alpine forum guy

That seller is an Alpine forum guy.
IDK what is used to make them and the quality is discussed on SAOCA, I believe.

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Kens pbf 260 badges are factory correct moulded abd vac chromed with correct mirror finish.

Paul's in the second post are a goid fall back but are not same level of finish.

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Hey; let me know if he'll do the Sunbeam V8 . . . . . . .

Im.making noise... I Have a couple of originals i can donate to make the molds. I make some 100% acurate via computer....but if you route with the cutters the surface inside lettering is not smooth enough when you vac chrome to get the mirror finish, they come out like meatlic grey. Need to be moulded