CAT headers

Pooloo

Bronze forum user
Hello to all

As my Christine is now totally nude, ( a good start for a thread:p), and the restoration seems to be more a reborn, i have the time to occupy my mechanic on the engine , as the car is totally dismantled.
So i sent a mail directly to a chief at CAT warehouse, to carparts1@juno, as i'd like to buy some jewellery/headers to console myself, but no response.
Is someone can give me some info; if the SS headers are available, and if it's possible to send them to France?

Thank you
Cheers!
Paul

Pooloo

Bronze forum user
Hi Michael

I sent a mail at catparts , i just made an error in my message on the forum...

Pooloo

Bronze forum user
Hi
May someone knows someone in the club who could provide me those SS headers, please?
I really need them, as i could mou.t them the time i receive my panels....
Great thank
Paul

Pooloo

Bronze forum user
Response received !
That's great!
Hust in case, i am waiting a 90 degree oil filter mounting, is that the good one to let maximum clearance to the headers?
Thanks

steven

Gold forum user
I have one however it must be fitted before the headers. I had to use the origional remote fitting to clear the fitted headers

Pooloo

Bronze forum user
Thanks for the return Steven,
But i'm not sure to have well understood; of course i will put the 90degree before fitting, but you mean there is more clearance with the original mounting?

CT Tiger

Silver forum user
I just bought a set , they are very nice , well made and heavy tubing . Be prepared for sticker shock though , the total was a bit north of $800 uSD including shipping .

Pooloo

Bronze forum user
No problem, i consider they worth the money, considering the conception, the work on them, shipping and the bolt for life...
Really hurry to see them on the engine!

Pooloo

Bronze forum user
Headers received!
They are beautiful!! Big thank to William...
I'm trying to post a pic with my phone but...