CAT Swap Meet at Buds Shop, Sat.Nov 5th

Steven43

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Please join CAT for our Swap Meet and monthly meeting this Sat, Nov.5th at Bud's shop 2950 E. Coronado, Anaheim. 8:00 AM start for the Swap Meet (we need sellers so please bring parts to sell) Monthly Meeting at 11:00 AM (CAT-events will again be providing a 6ft. Sub for this lunch meeting, so plaese join us!)

See you at Bud's
Steven Alcala

cadreamn67

Platinum Forum Member
Warren, I am not sure if you are going to be looking for traction masters at the swap meet or have a pair you are looking forward to mounting. If you will be looking for a pair and none materialize at the meet, send me a PM after it is over. I have a brand new pair of bolt ons that I will not be using and might be able to make them available to you at an attractive price.:D

Cheers, Gene

XTIGERX

Gold forum user
Warren, not certain but I think Robbins still sells public. I do know that at one time they preferred that it be installed by their approved installer or the warranty was void. Sounds like you might be thinking to have one made. Do you know of someone?

I had a Triumph Tiger M/C just prior to buying THE Tiger. Never knew it was a Tiger till later just thought of it as a 500.

Justin