Sunbeam Tiger I With sequence II V8

Robertuna

New forum user
Chris Woodyard, u. s. Nowadays eight:fifty one a.m. EDT June 9, 2013
Mike Michels is pleased with his 1966 Sunbeam Tiger, which he shows for our "inform Us About Your vehicle" function. Dan MacMedan/for u. s. a. today
1370649915000-mikemichels-1306072008_16_9.jpeg

greater than different cars, the Sunbeam might not ever come to a decision what it wanted to be.
The Sunbeam Tiger was made by means of a British brand that constructed it with a Ford engine. Then the business was bought via Chrysler, which put the Pentastar individuals in cost of marketing a motor vehicle with rival Ford's engine.
Run and hide? Heck, no, explains Mike Michaels, proud proprietor of a 1966 Tiger. Chrysler actually issued a warrant for the automobile that turned into longer than Ford's.
We caught up with Michel’s, greater ordinary to our readers as a correct spokesman for Toyota, at a casual auto exhibit in Irvine, Calif., final month. He’s all the time more than chuffed to focus on his vehicle and he has gained awards for its spic-and-span look.
The Tiger is likely top-quality popular because the vehicle of Agent 86, Maxwell sensible, of the ancient Get wise television series of the1960s. it is considered in the opening credit. Michels says actor Don Adams, who performed the character, owned a Sunbeam.

Last edited:

66TigerMK1A

Gold forum user
" Lost in Translation" ?

...still ROFL !! :D:D

..." Maxwell sensible, of the ancient Get wise television series " ... :eek:

HolyCat

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Translation Programs Not Too Good Yet

Thank you Robertuna for posting the information about Mike Michaels and his car. Those of us who have the pleasure of knowing Mike know what a great guy he is as well as being a wonderful supporter of all things Tiger and C.A.T. And he has a very nice car.

It looks like a translation was done somewhere along the line. Sometimes they work OK and other times, the results might be confusing and even humorous. I used to work for Chevron Products Company and my boss had been born and raised in Bulgaria. A few years ago, I used the built-in translation program for Microsoft Windows to translate an English e-mail I had prepared for him into Bulgarian and sent it to him to see how well it work. He came over to my desk pretty quickly, laughing, and asked me to never do that again! Evidently, the program translated Chevron Products Company into something that meant Manufacturing Plant to Makes Sharp Pointed Things.