A quick glimpse of a Tiger on TV

Theorangetiger

Gold forum user
CAT Member
For what it's worth, what looks to be a white MKII Tiger makes a very brief and uncredited appearance on the latest episode of the Velocity Channel show "Wheeler Dealers". If your not familiar with the show, it's about a couple of English blokes who buy, rehab and sell a usually not so fancy car in each episode.
In the latest episode they are uncharacteristically rehabbing a 1916 Cadillac.

They go to a place called JCC restorations, which is in Escondido, CA to get some help with the engine. You see the rear of a White Tiger parked outside the shop as one of the guys walks in. It has the Tiger script on the trunk and reverse lights. It's a quick appearance and not a word is said about it.

Coincidentally, a recent episode was about the guys buying and selling a series 3 Alpine.

Last edited:

cobrakidz

Gold forum user
Saw the Alpine one, nice car. You should have paused the TV and snapped a pic, we love pics. :)

Theorangetiger

Gold forum user
CAT Member
For some bizarre reason even though I rotated and cropped the photo and then deleted it and shot and uploaded another one, it keeps showing up in its original form. Sorry but it's the best I can do.

Attachments

• IMG_0371.jpg
    IMG_0371.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 202

Warren

Gold forum user
Members car

It's a local guy's car. He's just got some long term issues solved and able to enjoy the car . Although I hear he was thinking of selling. So that's 2 MK2s in LA county that may get new caretakers.

LHP3RD

Silver forum user
Wheeler Dealer Tiger

Here's a better picture from my driveway...

Attachments

• 20161014_113349.jpg
    20161014_113349.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 198

Forrest39

Gold forum user
CAT Member
You're famous! Just don't let that Mike Brewer guy talk you out of it!:eek:
-Kevin

Theorangetiger

Gold forum user
CAT Member
LHP3RD, If you don't mind me asking, what kind of work did you have done at that restoration shop? They looked like they could handle some pretty complicated stuff.

LHP3RD

Silver forum user
Send me a " Private Message".

The shop closed, if you're looking for a restoration...