1966 Mk1A For Sale "maybe "

CT Tiger

Silver forum user
Those of you that know me , know I have my share of health issues from being hit by a drunk driver in 2012 . My Tiger has been apart since 2009. and I just can't seem to get any momentum on the project , not for lack of trying mind you .

So I am putting a feeler out there to see what interest there might be in the car . FYI , I still am on the fence about this so ...... Also maybe a swap for a completed car like a mustang or falcon ?

Here is the info on the Tiger .

1966 MK1A GT ( 2567 ) ( one origonial rivet ) 53 K origonial miles

car is on a rotisserie , all metal work has been done , most of the rough plastic work is done , under side , engine bay , trunk , and interior sheet metal is in paint ( custom BRG metallic ) .
Front crossmember and suspension is a fresh total rebuild , complete and assembled and painted in black two stage and clear , rack has been rebuilt , bead blasted ,machined as required . Rear housing is apart , no issues , no cracks .
I have two engines the origonial 260 2v it is apart cleaned all parts stored in crate . A 289 .30 over magnafluxed basically its a 331 old school stroker , no assembled yet , F4B , new club SS headers I will post specs depending on what happens with interest .
HEH-E tranny

New parts : piles of goodies , hardtop , rims , Etc

I am in no rush to sell this car if I sell it at all , just seeing whats out there .

Thanx

Bryan

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I got a 65 falcon I'll trade you IMG_2037.jpg