SOLD Wife said clean out the Garage SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunbeam 260

Bronze forum user
SOLD Let the comments fly. and all is for sale. She wants to park in the garage go figure. Now i have room i still have blue MKI that is listed. SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
garage

you need a wife like mine. she continues to buy sunbeams. about 10 years back we had a carport built that attached to our shop. we could park the van and three sunbeams in it. after a couple years she decided we needed walls and doors so the two of us started on Saturday morning of labor day weekend and by Monday afternoon it had walls with vinyl siding, a man door and three overhead doors. she decided one bay needed doors front and back so we could drive from the alley thru the garage and into the back yard and wash the cars under the big maple tree. get her involved so she doesn't think the garage needs cleaned but does need enlarged.

cobrakidz

Gold forum user
How much for the white and green cooler?:)
I am usually not a yellow fan but love your car, hmmmmmm.

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Yahd Sale

you need a wife like mine. she continues to buy sunbeams. about 10 years back we had a carport built that attached to our shop. we could park the van and three sunbeams in it. after a couple years she decided we needed walls and doors so the two of us started on Saturday morning of labor day weekend and by Monday afternoon it had walls with vinyl siding, a man door and three overhead doors. she decided one bay needed doors front and back so we could drive from the alley thru the garage and into the back yard and wash the cars under the big maple tree. get her involved so she doesn't think the garage needs cleaned but does need enlarged.

How much for the wife . . . .?

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
garage

randy,
not for sale! she also works on the cars. she does a lot of the rebuilding of the hydraulics, helps install engines, etc. she has a good knowledge of the cars. she won the prize for the most right answers on the Shelby quiz at one of the suni's. she's a keeper.

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Chow Down

randy,
not for sale! she also works on the cars. she does a lot of the rebuilding of the hydraulics, helps install engines, etc. she has a good knowledge of the cars. she won the prize for the most right answers on the Shelby quiz at one of the suni's. she's a keeper.

I got the wild Italion cook . Show up, she'll feed ya till you can't move . . . .

dhambrick147@yahoo.com

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
If you still have your cars if you could email or call. 850-712-1200. I'm tough to reach on a phone but will call back. Thanks. David.

D

Deleted member 5360

yours

Let the comments fly. and all is for sale. She wants to park in the garage go figure. Now i have room i still have blue MKI that is listed.
I am interested. How is the car and how is it priced? Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.