1965 Sunbeam Tiger (low number)

jerrold

New forum user
Selling a 1965 red Sunbeam Tiger #82. This car is ready to drive. Has a rebuilt 347 engine with just a little over 944 miles on it. This car has been professionally customized for safety and performance that you will not get with a original Tiger. Custom work has eliminated all the original problems associated with the Tiger. All work done by a local hot rod shop and I have all paper work and receipts for proof of work. Fully insured and licensed. I am asking $40k but willing to negotiate the price.

HolyCat

Gold forum user
CAT Member
More Info, Please

A potential buyer might also like to know where the car is, in case they would like to take a look at it or figure out what transportation costs might be incurred.

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Custom work has eliminated all the original problems associated with the Tiger.

It would be nice to know what was done.. suspension, steering, brakes? modified.. new? they are some quite broad claims.

A few photos of the underside around the sills and the spring hangers would be good and things like the engine bay around the wheel wells, trunk floor and interior... help people get an idea of what they are lookign at.

Given there are claims of non stock and improved... might be good to list.see the modifications.

Warren

Gold forum user
Same one in Cars for Sale

Listed in the earlier posting I made for Jerrold. I have seen the car in person several times, and been under it.

Highly personalized would be quite accurate. The trouble I would have is assigning value to things personalized.

The car has a C-4 auto trans, further the original bits do not accompany the car in the sale.

Be nice please,

http://catmbr.org/VB_forum/showthread.php?t=2640

Last edited:

Warren

Gold forum user
Vaya con Dios

Jerold e mailed me and told me the car was sold and possibly off to the U.K.
that is where a prototype with a C4 lives :)