Wanted Alpine Overdrive Transmission

SunbeamTgr

Silver forum user
CAT Member
Just checking to see if anyone has an Alpine, either series, Overdrive transmission. I have prepared a Borg Warner T5 to fit a stock bell housing and clutch assembly but have hesitated to attack/widen the transmission hump. Doing this project for a friend. Thanks! Gary Haslip

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Jeff harworth in the UK sells rebuilt kits with everything from trans, prop shaft , switch, relay speedo and loom boxed and shipped.

He is in our vendors section for his patch panels.

Or john Rosbey in UK.

I like the od in an alpine the 3rd4th clutchless change is great on twisty up and down hills.. even better with a 3.89 diff

steven

Gold forum user
Next month I am posting a for sale notice in our QLD Australia newsletter listing a complete overdrive for $AU1500. The chap is in NSW.

Jeff_H

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
Just checking to see if anyone has an Alpine, either series, Overdrive transmission. I have prepared a Borg Warner T5 to fit a stock bell housing and clutch assembly but have hesitated to attack/widen the transmission hump. Doing this project for a friend. Thanks! Gary Haslip

Hi Gary,

I have an OD unit available now if you are still looking.
Kind regards
Jeff

SunbeamTgr

Silver forum user
CAT Member
Just about have the T5 ready to test drive, BUT I do have another friend who probably will be interested in an Overdrive. PM me with details about what series and how much, please. I am in Eugene, OR. Not sure how far away you are.
Gary