CAT Member (KY) visiting Anaheim

Tim Gibbs

Bronze forum user
Hello CAT Club Members! Tim Gibbs here one of the clubs members from Eastern US....In Anaheim for business this week and I have a bit of time on Friday open. Is there any recycle yards (junk yards) in the Anaheim area that would have an Alpine? I need a small piece....(convertible top bracket) that the latch hooks to to secure the top to the windshield. Its held on by two 10/32 screws and would fit nicely in my carry on bag... back to Kentucky.

I recently installed the convertible top back on my MK1A for first time in 30 years...:) and need the small bracket to attach the top to windshield. Not many Alpines back east and thought I would ask here.... I had posted a request in parts section and had no response....

I appreciate the help and guidance this group has provided me over the last three years.... One last question....I know the forum parts is operated on a couple day a week as needed basis....has anyone ever stopped by and bought anything? or is it just via email or phone??

Tim.....from Kentucky

dlyle

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Tim is this what you're looking for? If so send me a PM with your address and I'll send it out to you.

Attachments

• IMG_4801 (2).jpg
    IMG_4801 (2).jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 81