Wanted....Door Arm Pad

Tim Gibbs

Bronze forum user
Finishing a three year rebuild of a MK1A. I am in need of the padded arm pad that sits above the door panel. I have a very poor passenger side.....missing the driver side completely. Would love to find a pair or at least the driver side pad.

If you have a pair or one please let me know. Hopefully the good karma of helping others along the way comes back :)

Thank you...Tim Gibbs

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Tim, you need the metal panel the GT doorstop roll goes onto or just the vac formed foam and vinyl? Jeff Haworth in the UK had a pair of the metal skeletons on eBay. The soft trim part is available from sunbeam specialties

Tim Gibbs

Bronze forum user
Thanks...

I have the passenger door metal, pad, and vinyl .....but they all are in bad shape.....don't have the driver side at all.... Thanks for the heads up I will look and see if I can find the listing...

Tim

Tim Gibbs

Bronze forum user
Still Looking

I have sent a message to the UK seller. In his answers to questions asked prior...he states that he will not ship to US. I hope he does agree and I can buy them. If anyone else has a set please let me know. Thanks for pointing these out to me.....

Tim

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I have sent a message to the UK seller. In his answers to questions asked prior...he states that he will not ship to US. I hope he does agree and I can buy them. If anyone else has a set please let me know. Thanks for pointing these out to me.....

Tim

Tim, try Jeff ... He definitely ships stateside

65sunbeam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I have a pretty solid left hand side metal base with no padding-will send you some photos. Eric

staygoing

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
Found one yet?

Hi Tim,

Have you found one yet? I have a pretty nice driver side. May need recovering, maybe not. I'll check if you still haven't found one.

Tom

Tim Gibbs

Bronze forum user
Found ...arm rest..thanks...

Tom, I bought the pair that was on UK ebay.. I appreciate the offer.....

Tim