Midnight Blue exterior. Interior ??

Tweak

Silver forum user
CAT Member
Having a hard time with the light blue interior our car was born with. We like the dark blue exterior. But the inside, not so much.

We thought about going a different blue, looked at vinyls, and then thought we would just go black. Then we went to a British car show and saw some similar blue exterior cars with a saddle brown interior. Looked pretty sharp.

Anybody have an interior variant midnight blue car they would share a pic or two? Other ideas?

I even considered a deep red but my Wife gave me a :eek:

Warren

Gold forum user
Fade to black

If you are driving on mostly cold days and parking in sun black is poor man's heated seats. I've had 3 red interior's in a top down 8 months a year driver car. The reds fade to a not great color. Our black interior rag top had a black and it was made by Distinctive Industries. The other 2 big Vendors are Robbins's and TMI . I'm not sure who makes the kit S.S. sells and the black stays black. Biscuit or Saddle may turn lighter fast and doesn't effect a personalized or modified car negatively. I'm going red on black car when I wear out what I got. I will sure be careful and always use a tonneau cover when in the sun.

Tweak

Silver forum user
CAT Member
Like the biscuit. I think we are on the right track on a brown.

Yes, tonneau cover will be used. Might even have a brown one made.

mr55s

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Interior

I don't know if it's available for a Tiger interior, but I have seen some nice dark blue, red and black exteriors with interiors used in a Ferrari application with the color "Tabacco'
Kind of a reddy brown baseball mitt color. Quite striking when viewed.
Brian