TAC events?

TigerBob86

Silver forum user
Now that I have my Tiger running I would like to get her TAC'd before I start fixing the exhaust pass-throughs and some other minor rust issues.

We don't have any TAC inspectors in Colorado so I was wondering if there were any events I could go to that would have inspectors? Preferably within a 1000 miles of me.

Thanks,
Bob
B9473118

racetig

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
760 miles from Denver to Fort Worth, Texas. I am senior inspector and my son is a junior. If you have no success finding an event let me know and we could possibly set up a session at my shop. I just need time to bring in a third inspector.

Warren

Gold forum user
Santa Maria?

Or the guys in the East will have a United in Atlanta. Wine country sounds more fun :)

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
united

based on the date of the show at norcross I would think the dates would be September 8 thru September 11 , 2016

VaCat33

Gold forum user
CAT Member
TEAE United 2016

Pitt

The TE/AE Board just voted approval of the 2016 United being held in the Atlanta area. Keep an eye out for an announcement and more details on the TE/AE Forum or in the Rootes Review.

PITT40

Gold forum user
That sucks because I already know I have a football game to attend that Saturday. I hope it's the week prior or after.

based on the date of the show at norcross I would think the dates would be September 8 thru September 11 , 2016

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
tac

the british show at norcross is the first Saturday after labor day and while at the united this year I heard the concourse will be tied in with the show in the same manner as we did this year in Dayton. we'll have to wait for the official dates to come out but it doesn't look good for you pitt 40.

PITT40

Gold forum user
That sucks. I had a conflict this year and missed Dayton (3 hr drive). No way am I missing my alma mater, PITT, against Penn State next fall. I'm a firm believer that NOTHING should be scheduled on a Fall Saturday besides football. Don't invite me to your wedding or wait til Spring, because I have season tickets and I only get 7 home games per year. :)

The following year will be on the west coast, so I won't be able to have my car at that one. Looks like 2018 until I can get TAC'd.

the british show at norcross is the first Saturday after labor day and while at the united this year I heard the concourse will be tied in with the show in the same manner as we did this year in Dayton. we'll have to wait for the official dates to come out but it doesn't look good for you pitt 40.

Last edited:

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
TE/AE united

pitt 40, the TE/AE United in 2017 will probably be back on the east coast. the traditional time for the united has been the Columbus day weekend in October.

Last edited:

PITT40

Gold forum user
Oh, I didn't know. I figured it alternated east, middle, west. Last year it was in August, so I figured that was the norm too. Thanks for the info!

pitt 40, the TE/AE United in 2017 will probably be back on the east coast. the traditional time for the united has been the Columbus day weekend in October.

slypops

Gold forum user
Christmas early

This sounds like fun. I cut through Roswell (30 mi) each time the family goes to the Smokies. Car dealers up there have 1 off Jeeps, acr Vipers, cool vehicles we don't have in Pcola. You're warned, I fell victim in 2011! LOL Good location.

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
tac

pitt,
you may be thinking of the west coast tigers united. the farthest west the tiger east / alpines east united has been held was st.louis back in 2001. they're two different events and different clubs.

artist

Bronze forum user
Based on the art work i just finished for the TEAE 35 event we are using Sept 9 -11, 2016.
YA ALL come now, hear.