My Christmas Present

ptcohen

New forum user
CAT Member
Most everyone knows my Tiger... It was the first with F/I almost 30 years ago... I always swore that I wouldn't take it apart until it quit running... Well, I lied. After 30 years and over 100,000 miles it just wouldn't quit( altogether)... Bu t at the same time it had become rather unreliable and was losing out to the other cars in the garage... Sooo, for Christmas I asked the Great Pumpkin (with my wife's permission) to begin the upgrade to the 21st century... Went to Dale of course... Dart block, Aluminum heads, port fuel injection, closed loop engine management system, forced induction(to be determined since it needs to fit under the stock hood, new clutch and flywheel and an upgraded 5 speed... Dale will build the powertrain and dyno it and then bring my car in for the fitting... First down payment made and here we go.....:p:O:p

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Looks like santas sled is going to be rocket powered ... Dart alloy block, will it be a stroked motor ?

cobrakidz

Gold forum user
That being your first post I can't say that I know your Tiger. Sounds like the new power plant will be awesome, post some pics as the build goes along.