looking for Tiger body cheap-ish

Alpine260

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
Friends, sorry I dont get hooked up as much as I should so I'll understand if it falls on deaf ears when I need something.

I have a Tiger buddy who has a complete drivetrain, but needs a body. He wants an authentic car, but really only needs the main body tub, other hanging sheet metal is optional depending on whats available. He is prepared for a major project because he is limited to about a 5k budget if thats even possible. We've all seen them but they are usually pretty rough. there was one out here a year or so ago. Any ideas?

Thanks friends, Cullen

cobrakidz

Gold forum user
Start looking on the web for a project car or parts car--might help in the search. Good luck.

Alpine260

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
Start looking on the web for a project car or parts car--might help in the search. Good luck.

Thank you, yes thats on the list of searches too. A member of the forum has contacted me off line as well with some leads. Undoubtedly you dont get much for this budget but hey, some enjoy the challenge of reconstruction. Whatever keeps them alive is a good thing in my book. thanks for the ideas. Cullen

cobrakidz

Gold forum user
If you find anything let us know, it would be good to know there is still a little bit of hope out there for cheap cars still. Post pics too.