SOLD 1967 MKII Tiger for sale B382100448LRXFE SOLD

davester

Bronze forum user
I have decided to sell my 1967 MKII Tiger. Other than a Carnival Red repaint approximately 12 years ago, the car is pretty much original and as it left the factory. The engine and drive train with approximately 83,000 miles have never been opened up or modified to my knowledge. Interior vinyl is original and looks great. All the hard to find parts are there (washer bottle, tool kit, air cleaner, stainless trim and grill, steering wheel, etc) and the car appears as a restored example. All manufacture tags are in place and numbers are correct. To my knowledge it has never been in an accident and the front sheet metal is perfect and never bent or damaged. It is listed in the Rootes Registry and has of course been TAC'd. Options include correct hard to find original MKII LAT70 wheels, traction bars, 6 blade fan, and factory hard top. Fuel, brakes, and hydraulics systems all restored along with radiator, starter,etc. All new weather stripping and rubber items. Car starts and drives beautifully. Lots of Tiger literature and related items including BON included. $xx,000.00. Feel free to contact me for additional details and photographs. Dave Gilmore Leawood, KS

SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:

P. Scofield

Black arm band member RIP
Almost six figures and I don't get a clock? ;)
Very nice. Just like my former. If i had the cash, it would already be in my garage.

Paul

norm1

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Looks great!!!

Mine was built 203 cars before yours.

Mine is undergoing a restoration right now in the new garage/shop I built for it.. Doing everything myself except the posi rear end and final paint spray. My budget for the car and restoration is under $24,000.

Hope you have a successful sale.

davester

Bronze forum user
RE kind comments

Thanks for the compliments guys. Previous owner did the dash and I will throw in a free timex In lieu of the factory clock. Will keep better time!:)

dude234

Gold forum user
"Options include correct hard to find original MKII LAT70 wheels"

How do those differ from the run-of-the-mill LAT70 wheels?

davester

Bronze forum user
RE Wheels

If you check with Norm Miller he has the details. MKII wheels are indeed different. Be glad to send pics of mine if you like.

davester

Bronze forum user
My MK II has been sold

My MKII has been sold and will be moving to a new home in British Columbia. I wanted to edit the original thread post to add that info, but was unable to do so. Thanks to all for you help and kind comments.

Dave Gilmore

HolyCat

Gold forum user
CAT Member
1967 MkII Sale

Dave,

Congratulations on selling your Tiger. I hope the new owner(s) take as good of care as you did - it looked like a very nice car.

David