Year of Manufacture black plate swap YOM

66TigerMK1A

Gold forum user
I hope I won't get in trouble for any lead footing and such you might have done when you had the plates. LOL

Wasn't ME !!! :rolleyes::rolleyes: lol

I never had the plates as the car left So. California in Oct. 1990 and I bought it in ( Texas ) 2005 !! I have a receipt from an upholstery shop ( in Cal. ) that shows the XTIGERX plate in 1984 but owner info is whited out :confused:
I know the car was heavily modified in 1982 ( $7000 ! at the Mustang Ranch ) and assumed it was autocrossed a lot but not sure about on the street :confused:. Receipts ( owners name whited out again! ) from that time show a license plate SSE 663 ...
I also got 1 black plate with the car in a box of parts... it was in a surround that had 'Camino Datsun' along the bottom and 'Sunnyvale' along the top and was fastened to a stock Tiger front license plate mount !

Jim

Moondoggie

Gold forum user
Wasn't ME !!! :rolleyes::rolleyes: lol

I never had the plates as the car left So. California in Oct. 1990 and I bought it in ( Texas ) 2005 !! I have a receipt from an upholstery shop ( in Cal. ) that shows the XTIGERX plate in 1984 but owner info is whited out :confused:
I know the car was heavily modified in 1982 ( $7000 ! at the Mustang Ranch ) and assumed it was autocrossed a lot but not sure about on the street :confused:. Receipts ( owners name whited out again! ) from that time show a license plate SSE 663 ...
I also got 1 black plate with the car in a box of parts... it was in a surround that had 'Camino Datsun' along the bottom and 'Sunnyvale' along the top and was fastened to a stock Tiger front license plate mount !

Jim

JIm,

I have a copy of the Book of Norman that I am looking at right now
and the plate number is "XTIGER" in the registry. Also the owner was " Micheal Shiffer San Carlos Ca " Hope this helps and if you need more info
pm me...

Moondoggie