My good friend Chuck Ingram

SouthDakotaTiger

Bronze forum user
It is with great sadness I share the news that Chuck Ingram is very ill. He was recently diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. A message from his family today told me the cancer has spread to his liver and lungs. He is on palliative care as they try to keep him comfortable.

Chuck has been an active member of several Sunbeam clubs for many years. His generosity and expertise are well known. A photo of Chuck with his Lister is below.

My heart is very heavy. Pete

Attachments

• IMG_0047.jpg
    IMG_0047.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 286

canbeam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I'm so sorry to hear the news. I met Chuck at the first SUNI, and a few times since, and kept in touch mainly by email. Last time was in late Fall when he told me he was working on his son's 53 Meteor, and was planning on doing work on the Lister tribute Tiger this winter. He is a real grassroots car guy, always willing to try a new idea. My thoughts and prayers are with him, Ollie, and the rest of the family.

Here's a couple of pictures I have of his V8 Alpine, with trailer, and his Lister tribute

Ron

Attachments

• Chuck Ingram's V8 Alpine.jpg
    Chuck Ingram's V8 Alpine.jpg
    262.4 KB · Views: 244
  • Chuck Ingram's Lister Tiger Tribute.jpg
    Chuck Ingram's Lister Tiger Tribute.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 240

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Its really sad to hear of Chuck's condition, he was a great member of the global sunbeam community, and more importantly a great guy and obviously devoted family man. He turned unfortunate circumstances in his own life into positive lessons for others.

I will miss his emails, sage advice, his support and friendship.

I hope ollie and the grandchildren take comfort in how much he meant to so many others. A good sunbeamer and a great guy.

Last edited:

SouthDakotaTiger

Bronze forum user
With great sadness I share with you that our friend Chuck Ingram passed away early this afternoon (Thursday).

Rest in peace, Chuck. We will miss you.