Ebay Tiger in Spokane

PITT40

Gold forum user
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1964-Sunbea...QZKtdRr8iUZ79TjE%2Br8%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

A friend of mine in Pittsburgh bought this last night. Is the current owner a member? Just curious.

It seems very solid and complete. He asked me to look at the auction first. He owns a couple Shelbys but this is his first foray into Tiger land.

I'll get with Warren for a repop air cleaner and help him on the few other missing pieces. I know it's missing side molding too. My friend is a concourse original type of guy, so any heads on what is missing is appreciated. I know the cars inside out, but I'm more of a modified/custom type of person.

Last edited:

cobrakidz

Gold forum user
The current owner would be your friend. :) Looks like a solid car, actually seems like a great price, not good for those getting ready to sell. Add some side trim to dress up the exterior, get the correct valve cover decals and enjoy.

Warren

Gold forum user
Spokane

I remember seeing the car on eBay and there is a member here by the same name. I'd say it went for cheap and possibly it's not TAC ed?
We have had several clients in the Spokane area and if it's the one I'm thinking of he's got more than one car.