SV Original jack

pinecat

Bronze forum user
SV Original jack, plus small misc

Hello,

I have an original jack for a Series 5, looking to trade for a SIV jack (unless they were different from Alpines to Tigers - I need the Tiger I jack for the original non Alpine trunk :)
I could also use a hood striker with the plate and spring. Mine has the wiggles. Not sure if there's a fix for that (?) Bzzzt bzzzt...the neighbors lights dim....Bzzzt bzzzt...

Not sure if it's correct for a 1A, please see pic below.
There's a few other goodies here, looks like an nos map light lens, with a rootes bag, random mirrors and other parts + one slightly toasted map light lens.

I'd happily make a trade for convertible top side covers, left and right that cover the frame when top is down. Not sure what they are called, typically painted body color, and metal I believe. Mine are long gone!

Thanks!

Last edited:

P. Scofield

Black arm band member RIP
I would trade a hood striker for the map light lens. Send me an email.

Hello,

I have an original jack for a Series 5, looking to trade for a SIV jack (unless they were different from Alpines to Tigers - I need the Tiger I jack for the original non Alpine trunk :)
I could also use a hood striker with the plate and spring. Mine has the wiggles. Not sure if there's a fix for that (?) Bzzzt bzzzt...the neighbors lights dim....Bzzzt bzzzt...

Not sure if it's correct for a 1A, please see pic below.
There's a few other goodies here, looks like an nos map light lens, with a rootes bag, random mirrors and other parts + one slightly toasted map light lens.

I'd happily make a trade for convertible top side covers, left and right that cover the frame when top is down. Not sure what they are called, typically painted body color, and metal I believe. Mine are long gone!

Thanks!