Wanted

FrankS

Silver forum user
Well I've had a red Tiger, a blue Tiger, a black Tiger, and a green Tiger. I sold the green Tiger a couple years ago and I'm looking to get one again. I want a TAC car that is in good condition, I have been thru the total restoration thing in the past and Dale is too busy to go thru that again. I like to have Dale modify things so car does not have to be totally original mechanically, I'm open to any color but want a Good car. Thank you for your time.

fordman

New forum user
Tiger for Sale

Well I've had a red Tiger, a blue Tiger, a black Tiger, and a green Tiger. I sold the green Tiger a couple years ago and I'm looking to get one again. I want a TAC car that is in good condition, I have been thru the total restoration thing in the past and Dale is too busy to go thru that again. I like to have Dale modify things so car does not have to be totally original mechanically, I'm open to any color but want a Good car. Thank you for your time.

Frank, A friend posted my '66 MKIA Tiger for sale at "General Tiger discussion" by Sunbeam 65. It is fresh, total restoration/upgrade done in BRG with Cinnamon interior. I will be glad to send you complete specs plus lots of photos. It is a California-born car that has been TAC'ed, is a class winner at the TE/AE United in '13. The Tiger is in Eastern NC.
Jon

TAH_Tiger

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Tiger for Sale

Frank, A friend posted my '66 MKIA Tiger for sale at "General Tiger discussion" by Sunbeam 65. It is fresh, total restoration/upgrade done in BRG with Cinnamon interior. I will be glad to send you complete specs plus lots of photos. It is a California-born car that has been TAC'ed, is a class winner at the TE/AE United in '13. The Tiger is in Eastern NC.
Jon

Beautiful. Worth every penny of the asking price.
I saw it at the TE/AE United 2013 when he beat my Tiger (2nd place)

Tom

CLGTiger

Bronze forum user

Hi Frank. Here's mine I've just put up for sale...

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/4899037215.html

FrankS

Silver forum user
Red Tiger Arizona

Thanks I called you yesterday with some questions on the car. Good talking with you.