B9473234 Coming soon to ebay from lee

leepear

Gold forum user
I recently bought a nice 1967 mk1a Tiger that I took to the March CAT meeting. I will be selling my 1966 mk1 on ebay starting this weekend. Engine, trans and rear end matching numbers, nice driver quality Tiger paint code 58 Midnight Blue now white. Hopefully the car will sell in the low $30's.

I would like to offer an independent/objective inspection service from a qualified CAT member to the potential ebay buyer. If you may be interested in providing this service and getting paid to do it for the buyer please send me an email at smartpearl1@hotmail.com or PM me and will give my number. The car is in Newport Beach. My wife Sue took the pictures by our house. I like the one with the sailboat in the background. Lee

Last edited:

HolyCat

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Wheels?

Lee,

Nice looking car - love the blue stripes on white. However, the photos show two different sets of wheels on the car - stock and aftermarket. Might be confusing for a potential buyer. Good luck with the sale!

leepear

Gold forum user
Good point. The cosmics are now on my new tiger. I actually like the looks of the stock tires and wheels on a tiger. Thanks for the feedback. Lee

cobrakidz

Gold forum user
Looks awesome Lee. You made me laugh--4 of the 5 shots have a sailboat in the background........Good luck.

leepear

Gold forum user
My wife took the pictures. We just took it to the end of the block by our house. Sue takes very nice pictures. I just moved the car where she wanted it. Look at the dash picture on ebay close up. Through the windshield it is a very cool picture. Lee

leepear

Gold forum user
So ebay has been very interesting. Car is bid to reserve but nobody that has bid has come to see the car or called and my number is in the ad. A bidder in Germany for a while and now a bidder with no feedback owns the car by bidding reserve. Two lookers at the car from the auction but not bidders. I wondered how this would go. Two plus days into the auction. Fun, Lee

cobrakidz

Gold forum user
Good luck and beware of scammers, you know, the old "I'll send you a check for too much and you send me the difference with the car" type of people.

George Simpson

Gold forum user
leepear Tiger

I see Lee ended auction early. Last i seen 04-01-2014 price was in low 30's with 4 days to go. Lee must of got a GREAT end auction early price. (and i can see why excelent example of the marque)

leepear

Gold forum user
New buyer is a nice local guy, Joe that plans to join the club. He will bring the car back to original including painting the original midnight blue. Fair price and I did not have the unknown of an unpaid buyer or dissatisfied buyer from Ebay. I may have left some money on the table but the goal was to get most of the money back from the new tiger and sell the car. My wife is happy now. Lee