Heater Knobs

CLIFF_MK1

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Just got the newly acquired dash knobs from CAT Parts. Been lookinmg for some for a year now. Way to go Bill and crew. Cliff

Attachments

• DASHKNOB3email.jpg
    DASHKNOB3email.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 117

Warren

Gold forum user
Great

CAT part is always looking for guys that make parts but don't like the hassle of selling.
The gent who makes these also makes bird calls and other specific game calls for predator hunters. Sounds like a lot of fun sit and hide while blowing a whistle that makes the sound of distress for an animal then wait for the predators and shoot em. I just learned yesterday it was the job of the Vice President in the past 2 help out the parts guy maybe I should have been the V.P. all along as I would always pick up the computer and email guys that sell parts on eBay and say would you please come over to CAT parts can we buy your inventory from you or would you like to advertise on on CAT for free in the White pages or a nominal fee in the old Vendor Forum. Most all guys said no, leaving me feeling like a Farmers insurance agent again ;)

We got this knob maker cause Paul Scofield was his hunting companion and I did not the manufacturer but when I saw a picture of Paul's trademark eBay ad it was easy to connect the dots.

I'm kidding about the V.P. comment :)