Final 40 Sale and Membership Donation Drive.

leepear

Gold forum user
SALE THROUGH MARCH 31, 2018 $399 SHIPPED
Sunbeam Tiger Reproduction air Cleaner
Two piece just like the original with correct stamping and part number on the edge.
Top and the bottom ready for paint or chrome with correct fittings.
Krylon Hammered silver or grey works great.
Housing will arrive in a padded box tracked and insured with a satisfaction warranty.
Over 130 happy customers below is a picture of one!

$480 shipped priority mail with insurance.
Sales Tax may apply to California sales
Personal check preferred

A new PDF has been added kindly supplied by Tom Hall ModTiger Engineering. He is sharing his drawing with our clients as he has made a spacer for a client of his. Please use the attached PDF if you have a Holley that bumps into a AC Housing. Thank You Tom!!

Contact Leepear Cobrakidz or Warren via PM
or Lee at 949 212-0995

Last edited by a moderator:

leepear

Gold forum user
Reproduction air cleaner sale through March

We need to blow out the remaining reproduction air cleaners. Through March 31st club members can purchase air cleaners for $399 shipped. When they are gone we will not do another production run due to cost and our estimate of total remaining demand. Over 200 happy customers. I will change our ad on the club site to reflect the sale price. Thanks for making our project successful. It is nice to know that 200 tigers have the original engine look again. Lee Pearl 949 two one 2 zero 99 five

Doug C

Gold forum user
Thanks

Great job that you and your partners have done for the Tiger community.

Warren

Gold forum user
Bruce is out

I am the minority partner in this venture so whatever Lee says goes. I never wanted this project other than a possible addition for CAT parts. I still don't like selling but what makes this tolerable is the contact with guys that I'd never of met and the fact that it's a perfect copy.

We have had one return .. rather one exchange. The client put the AC housing on the ground and stood above it with the lid upside down and commented the top pressed on collar as at a slight angle and that he wasn't happy with my suggested Krylon hammer tone color choice. I exchanged it and believe that he wasn't happy with the color but 100% guarantee means just that... the next fella was advised and took it happily. Nowadays, I suggest a bare steel color as I understand the "hammer tone ," as used to describe the color as the color of a bare untreated steel hammer. To this end I now suggest a engine paint color and have yet to color match an original paint lid.

Guys often say price quality expediency pick two we try to give all three. It has cost a small fortune to make the molds, carry the inventory, and fuss with the shipping and costs of sales, man I hate paying eBay 12.9% but some insist or can't follow the breadcrumbs in the listings to the source.

leepear

Gold forum user
Three sold this week! Thanks for your support of our project. The project was a success and we have even made a few bucks for our hobby, used them to raise money for the club and made 210 cars more correct. I get many positive comments from buyers. Here is one received this week.

"A/C arrived today. Nice, you guys did a great job. Compared it with my original." I guess once you put all the effort into it. "Glad I got one from you."

Warren

Gold forum user
Hand made in USA

As the cars were hand made. I/we inspect every one prior to shipping. I have seen some originals with crisper stamping on the lettered lid. Also I have seen other numbered one's on MK2s and late MK1s
Also N.M. has commented that original LAT chromed lids have a different number. Since that's the only feedback I have heard from him or the owner of a presumably original LAST chrome top with all die respect I cannot report otherwise. Also in the same posting was the 50/50 statement that the little bitty numbers should be facing forward as originally installed at factory.

Suffice it to say that the parts were hand made and "restored" probably more than one time. If a Archive trust guy says in his best Brit accent, "Spot on," I say there you go mate ;)

leepear

Gold forum user
I cant believe it is been almost three year and 200+ sales of air cleaner. Bruce is no longer one of the air cleaner partners but Warren and I thank all of you for making the project a success. As we get to the end of the run we will move on to other fun projects and probably end the partnership in a positive conclusion. Thanks Lee Pearl, Air Cleaner Partner

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Excellent

Received one for a client. Very accurate production item. Good work. :)

Paul4223

Gold forum user
I have one of the repros and it's a lovely piece of work. It's been in my spares closet unfinished for too long. Next stop: the chrome plating facility!

Warren

Gold forum user
Final 40 Sale Air Filter Housing and Membershio Drive

Sunbeam Tiger Reproduction Air Cleaner Promotion. Warren and Lee the air cleaner partners are offering a special deal on the last 40 air cleaners remaining. We will pay your new membership fee to the club of your choice. If you are non member of any one of the clubs, you can become a member of the listed clubs below, If we have missed a club please contact us. You just provide your contact information and club or organization you would like to support or join. Thanks for supporting the project! $35 CAT, $34 TEAE, $35 donation to Rootes Archive & $50 STOA. $25 SAOCA, Sale Price $400 plus the cost of shipping and insurance if desired, we prefer USPS. We will pay your new membership/donation and forward your info. as needed.

*No small print here but additional details. New memberships only to a club you are not a current member of.
Archive isn't a club so if can be default if you choose. On multiple purchases please ask. Please respond by selecting my name or Leepear and using email option and not PM. If you are not a member become one or look to Craigslist LA for my recurring ad keyword Sunbeam Tiger and reply there.
* Pacific Tiger Club or CATO as well.

Warren

Gold forum user
Going going...

Making a donation to RACT for a Colorado Tiger owner. He wants a nice one to chrome for his second car. Thanks to STOA for running the ad in Tiger Tracks. Getting to the buyers who aren't on CAT forum or eBay is challenging.