Pure Gold !!

1fineAlpine

Silver forum user
Pretty nice, seen some pics of it before. I'm guessing quite a bit of that $$ must've gone towards the labor? I need a new job.... Lol.

Warren

Gold forum user
Despise BAT

All the types that are Jack of all trades car officianado's and masters of none pig pile with their .02 cents that is all their opinions are worth. Sure there are a few words of wisdom in there but holy crap it's like a bathroom wall at a truck stop.

I think anyone buying a car or listing one for sale on BAT would only get picked by the owners of the site.

The good old days of standing outside of Recycler free ad paper in LA on Thursday AM are long gone:cool:

Well most often it was Bogie's liquor store on the corner of Melrose and Vine...

cobrakidz

Gold forum user
What a great looking Alpine, with a log book it could be a cheap way to get into Historic racing.....I bought a car off of BAT back in 08 - I got a great deal and it was a beautiful rare car. Sometimes I thing people get scared away thinking that the deal will go fast so why bother to look into it, just my .02.

Warren

Gold forum user
Equal opportunity

Buy it Doug we'd let you hang wit us Homie :cool:
Sure was a lot of dough spent on car and that's all relative to Econ 101 and disposable income.

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
gold

bill said the fender vents are designed to work much better at pulling hot air out of the engine compartment than the ones produced by sunbeam. overheating is not an alpine problem unless the engine is heavily modified like the engine in this car.