Rally in Chile, 500Km La Serena

TigerBlue

Gold forum user
Got this from Alfredo in Chile.

Hi Bonnie and Rick, I just got the TT July-August, thanks. How are you, probably on vacation, here we had the Sept. y5 3.4 days. Classic Rally Sport 500Kms the city of La Serena which is 500 kms north of Santiago,

Hola Bonnie y Rick , acabo de recibir la TT July- August , gracias . Como estan ustedes , seguramente en vacaciones , por aca tuvimos los dias 3,4y5 de sept. el Rally 500Kms Sport Clasico a la ciudad de la Serena que esta 500 kms al norte de Santiago ,

A very good friend was on the Tiger and I with Erica in the Jaguar.

Un muy buen amigo fue en el Tigre y yo con Erica en el Jaguar .

On page 4 TT is Rick shown in the photo below the center?

En la pagina 4 es Rick que figura en la foto abajo al centro?

Hi Bonnie and Rick, I had forgotten to send the photos of my Tiger participating in the Rally La Serena Golf day on September 5 3-4 and recent past.

Hola Bonnie y Rick , se me habia olvidado de enviarles las fotos de mi TIGRE participando en en el Rally La Serena Golf los dias 3-4 y 5 de septiembre recien pasado .

The driver is George Fleischmann, navigator? Sonia Ruiz who are close friends of us and got the place 12 out of 85 competitors.

El piloto es George Fleischmann , copiloto Sonia Ruiz que son intimos amigos de nosotros y obtuvieron el lugar 12 entre 85 competidores .

With many greetings and a hug for you and Rick, carefully Alfredo Gerhard

Con muchos saludos y un fuerte abrazo para ti y Rick , atentamente Alfredo Gerhard.

Alfredo and Erica have been members of CAT since 2005.

Rick