Tiger auction Craigslist

TAH_Tiger

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Craigs List Tiger

Hate to steal the thread, but there is a decent looking Tiger that has been out here in NJ and I haven't seen it listed elsewhere, so thought someone might be interested. Price is a little high, but seems to be very solid body and good running as per the videos he has up. It may be negotiable since it's been on for awhile. I do not know him.

Tom

https://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/d/sunbeam-tiger-mk1a-wt-tac/6525578697.html

Attachments

• CL Tiger 2018-04.jpg
    CL Tiger 2018-04.jpg
    270.1 KB · Views: 84

SunbeamTgr

Silver forum user
CAT Member
My wife and I flew to Chicago and met with Patrick J, the son of the deceased owner. Patrick has been involved deeply in this Tiger since he was a toddler. He has paid storage through this month to avoid losing the car via auction. We have an understanding that I will be able to buy the car from him after he gathers a few needed items, including the title. The car has lots of potential but needs LOVE and some assembly is required. I will try to update any news, but the purchase, if it occurs, will happen after T.U.

65beam

Gold forum user
CAT Member
auction

Was Dave Johnson the original owner of this Tiger? I remember Dave and his wife with the kids driving it to TE/AE Uniteds in the 80's.

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Tiger

Was Dave Johnson the original owner of this Tiger? I remember Dave and his wife with the kids driving it to TE/AE Uniteds in the 80's.

I think Johnson's car was driven all the way to the left coast when he sold it.

SunbeamTgr

Silver forum user
CAT Member
Yes, Dave Johnson, now deceased, was the owner of this Tiger. He bought it in 1978 in Texas, according to his son, Patrick.