WANTED

Mlerne

Silver forum user
Hi Folks, newbie here, I've been lurking on the site for a while now -- nice group of people with a good sense of humor. I'm a writer, owner of bone stock 66 Mustang GT convertible k-code and a Merc 280SL (which I'll probably be selling) but my dream is to own a Tiger. Looking for an MK1 or Ia, closer to stock than not, any color but red. I'd say MKII but too rich for me these days. That said, willing to pay fair market value for a good car.

Thanks for reading. I'll be bugging you more, don't worry. Michael

cobrakidz

Gold forum user
Welcome....what part of the country are you from? Just asking, if you need to see a car location may play a part in the search. Good luck in the hunt.

Doug C

Gold forum user
Hi Folks, newbie here, I've been lurking on the site for a while now -- nice group of people with a good sense of humor. I'm a writer, owner of bone stock 66 Mustang GT convertible k-code and a Merc 280SL (which I'll probably be selling) but my dream is to own a Tiger. Looking for an MK1 or Ia, closer to stock than not, any color but red. I'd say MKII but too rich for me these days. That said, willing to pay fair market value for a good car.

Thanks for reading. I'll be bugging you more, don't worry. Michael

Good luck on your search; the only advice that I have is "be patience". I am fairly new to this site as well and have found site members are very helpful and open. If you haven't done do already join the local Tiger club and really start your search.

Cheers

Mlerne

Silver forum user
Hi Guys, thanks for responding. I'm in SoCal, Venice Beach to be exact. Good idea about the local Tiger Club, have to look into that.

HolyCat

Gold forum user
CAT Member
CAT

Michael,

CAT is headquartered here in SoCal. You can get some information about the club by clicking on CAT Home Page on the blue line at the bottom. A lot of the information is out of date, but the info in the link on the CAT Home Page for Membership is pretty up to date. We have a fantastic meeting coming up this Saturday (24 Jan 2015) at Toyota Racing Development. This meeting is listed in the Forum calendar section near the bottom of all the topics.

Good Luck with your search!
David

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Ditto on the patience

Hi Guys, thanks for responding. I'm in SoCal, Venice Beach to be exact. Good idea about the local Tiger Club, have to look into that.

I'll be looking at a car in San Diego end of Feb and will relay the info to you.

Mlerne

Silver forum user
Much appreciated, Oneoffive, and thanks Holy Cat for the pointer on the CAT Home Page. I will check it out. Best, Michael

BluTiger66

New forum user
Tiger for Sale

Hello Michael,

Name is Tony. I do have a 66 Mk1A for sale, just posted it this morning
(1/27/15). I am up in Sonoma County. If you want a quick look it is posted on Hemmings (Blue with Navy intereior) Take care.