SOLD The Stables $75000 Tiger SOLD

B

big_mike_85614

FYI thread moved from GD to Marketplace. Owner/CAT Member added 2 Cents to thread 3/3/15

The Stables $75000 Tiger SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:

Warren

Gold forum user
As seen on eBay too

It says this is a private party sale? and has been on eBay for several days nice car. Really cool idea rental garages with guys to fluff and fold a bed for your cars, must be nice... I have always dreamed of a car guy condo concept biz wow....

SunbeamTgr

Silver forum user
CAT Member
The Stables $75000 Tiger

Yes, this is a very nice, straight, solid car and definately a fast, fun ride! I bought it as a project back in 1997 for my wife to drive, installed a 289/C4 combination. It turned into a nut & bolt full restoration that looked gorgeous in Ford Vermillion (D4 or E4), done in Glasseruit, that also was a sweet driving car. We bought the 15" Panasports through Dale A and added a stainless exhaust system. Also a full Martha Interior kit. To give an idea about how it ran, we added personalized Plates (PRRRR), and it did just that. Several years ago sold it to David W from Vancouver, WA, who hired us to install the 347 and 5 speed plus other modifications. Certainly turned it from a Kitten into a TIGER. David sold the car last year to the current seller who is looking for a nice profit. That said, I feel the car is worth close to the asking, just finished eBay sale at $55+K that did not meet reserve. Just sharing some stuff I know about a very nice Tiger!

CLGTiger

Bronze forum user
I am the seller. It is my second Tiger and indeed a great driving, straight and solid car as Gary stated.

I am a private seller and this is a private transaction. The Stables is not a dealer. All cars for sale are on consignment.

While I should make a profit on the car, I am not greedy and flexible on the selling price. I'm only selling to make the move up to a GT350, which I've never owned.

Any interested parties can email me...cgennone@stablesgroup.com

Thanks

P. Scofield

Black arm band member RIP
Very nice Tiger

One of the cleanest I have seen listed in a while. Defianetly worth your price. Or close to it.

CLGTiger

Bronze forum user
Still for sale. Seller is a bit more motivated so make an offer!

See pics & description SOLD view ad in Hemmings online.

Last edited by a moderator:

cobrakidz

Gold forum user
Congratulations...now hurry and get a GT350 before the prices go up this summer with the 50th anniversary.

EvertonTiger

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
New owner

Hi Guys,

I'm new to the site. I bought the respective Tiger and currently shipping to Europe. Going to be fun driving it down the fast motorways here.

HolyCat

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Congratulations

Congratulations on your purchase of the Tiger. In the description it sounds like a fairly potent car and looks pretty good. Enjoy it while tooling around and be sure to let us know how you enjoy it (and any photos) after it arrives.

EvertonTiger

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
Exciting times

Thanks.
I have dreamed of owning a tiger since I was 13 years of age as my twin and I use to watch a club member wash his two alpine mark 3 and 5, on his driveway in Liverpool.
Now decided it was time to buy one as prices don't seem like they are going down and did not want to miss the chance.
I have to say every club member and contact with the car have been excellent. In even spoke to the guy whom did the renovation and later the engine upgrade and I am filled with confidence that this will be the best classic I own to date.
It arrives early July from LA
Exiciting times indeed