B9471214

1965_Tiger

Silver forum user
CAT Member
New owner of B9471214.
Bought it from Cobrakidz great transaction.

Fits nicely in my growing stable.

2013 Boss 302
2002 F150 Lightning
1965 Mustang Coupe to Fastback Project

Paul

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 231

HolyCat

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Nice Car

Paul,

Nice looking car! I saw a light yellow Tiger with saddle brown interior back in 1971 and thought it was a great color combination.

Welcome to the world of Tigers and hope you enjoy your new purchase!

cobrakidz

Gold forum user
Paul - so that's what it looks like topless, haha. Glad to hear you are enjoying it.

Warren

Gold forum user
Drove it

At Tahoe United. What's your plans for it? I say , "Captain we need more power," :)

CLIFF_MK1

Gold forum user
CAT Member
I like the looks of the early Tigers. That's an early VIN #, are you sure it doesn't have a 1964 build date? Cliff

1965_Tiger

Silver forum user
CAT Member
. I'd change the engine and save the original for an future owner.

That's the plan. I just need to sell the 260 long block that Cobrakidz rebuilt that came with the car.

Anybody looking for a new motor?

Paul

Warren

Gold forum user
Build date

You should post build date and casting date as period correct is different than a really close build date. Anyone could restamp build date but casting date is a different thing. I have one block that's correct for a middle production MK1A.
Too bad I have both a late MK1 and late 1A .

1965_Tiger

Silver forum user
CAT Member
You should post build date and casting date as period correct is different than a really close build date. Anyone could restamp build date but casting date is a different thing. I have one block that's correct for a middle production MK1A.
Too bad I have both a late MK1 and late 1A .

The Block casting number is C3OE-6015B. The date is 2M11 it is a early 260 probably early for any Tiger but I am sure somebody could use it.

Paul