Tiger - Alpine 4 sale TN

cobrakidz

Gold forum user
Quite the project but if you could get it cheap enough might pay off--2 hardtops is a plus too.

bill37341

Bronze forum user
I talked to the son of the owner. (Lives a few miles away). I could possibly take a look if someone wants everything he has. ( My charge is one set of valve covers at a decent price). I tried to buy a set, but he will not part out anything. Also notice the clock & backup lites. Serial # is unclaimed I think it is a real tiger. Bill.

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
No Value

Quite the project but if you could get it cheap enough might pay off--2 hardtops is a plus too.

Once again, the calculator won't fib. Condition, man-hours and unobtanium parts make even a gift marginal. If you do not consider your time worth anything . . . . . .:confused:

Warren

Gold forum user
I have

Sold on bigger and less together piles. A TAC able wreck has value. Randy I'm surprised at you. At least say something like ,pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. :)

racetig

Bronze forum user
CAT Member
Hmmmmm....

Why does TN Tiger still have the Alpine steering arms in place at the firewall...? Curious minds need to know...

Erich

Gold forum user
Red shell with no front clip is the tiger. No Alpine steering arms there.

The blue/black car is the Alpine. Owner says the V8 is set into that engine compartment.

Warren

Gold forum user
What

Makes sense is to itemize the parts that are there do the math.
Guys wanted to pay 150 for the detached Tiger tunnel I had.
There was no id on the front clip. That car is in the old listings.
It sold for about 1600 .

It's a interesting pile, with the choice of tenants n toilets,or rust n rat poo,
I'd rather pick n resell or hoarde for the future.:cool:

It is problematic when they don't even post asking price .

leepear

Gold forum user
Hopefully Norm keeps track of that tiger so that when it shows up next year as a two owner un-rusted and restored car someone will know it was really a project car and was a real tiger resurrected from the dead. Lee