'64 CA EBAY Tiger

Warren

Gold forum user
Guys come on

It does no good to not post vin and pictures. Bob meet Norm he has a slow ISP and maybe did not look at all the pictures.

Here is the vin pictures below. Let's take some personal responsibility here.

Directions for copying pictures from eBay
1. open listing and first picture then right click on one you want to copy.
2. menu will appear save image as and target pick name and target area for me I use down loads.
3. click save.
4. Go back to CAT and open the thread or create the new one and go to window additional options and click manage attachments
attach each one to a max of 3 or four if it fails upload less at one time. Most often the eBay pictures are sized to not be a problem .
5. Be sure to copy pictures that you comment on or have questions about.
6. Submit thread and pat yourself on back as you have done a service that will last more than the 90 days of the eBay posting.

Now back to your regularly scheduled banter cars f/s:)

Last edited:

Warren

Gold forum user
Sierra Madre

Is in the foothills of LA and this seller had several items just sold or did not sell as I recall there was a Alpine cross member a Tiger rear end "sold for 1000" in as found condition. Be pretty easy to get any of us to go kick her tires but this seller did not respond to a please call my local number when I tried, but that was on her bits f/s.

B9470232

tiger260

Gold forum user
Nice early car.
I like the lived in look.
I wonder what the reserve is? (not that I will be bidding...just nosey).

Why do you guys like to paint you engine bays black?

P. Scofield

Black arm band member RIP
I talked to the guy at length the other night before he listed it. I was trying to get him to sell me a part he has, an extra part I should add, but someone has convinced him he has the only parts left on the planet. I offed him $300 for an extra stock manifold and 2 barrel, he thought it was worth much much more.
I gave him my advice on the value of the car, because he asked, (with and without parts), but he didn't like my number. I am not interested in buying so I thought I was being a realist.
Looks like with the current bids, I am going to be pretty close in my valuation. I have no idea was his reserve is.

Warren

Gold forum user
In town

Not coming to see it are you Paul ? I would be happy to drive you about town.

The 31 31 01 clock I bet he thinks that is worth 1000. The West coast has sucked a great number of cars. I'd like to see what the numbers are on the clock on the left.

It would be great to have a page with a map pinned with little crossed Brit/AM flags showing where they are now.