California Association of Sunbeam Tiger Owners Forum

Go Back   California Association of Sunbeam Tiger Owners Forum > Sunbeam Tiger > TU XXXIX May 2018, Santa Maria
New Threads

Old 01-14-2018, 09:32 AM
Administrator
Member of C.A.T.

Default Tigers United 2018 Overview

May 17—20, 2018—Tigers United XXXIX

This year we will revisit the historic Santa Maria Inn for our Tigers United XXXIX.

We will again have an off-site sit down welcome party at the Hitching Post in Casmalia. And again we will have our Concours at a winery providing a complementary wine tasting and snacks.

New
this year!
Friday Night - the City of Santa Maria has invited us to display our cars at their “Downtown Friday” event held a few blocks from our hotel. Tigers will be given a special show area. Participants can hang out by their cars and simply enjoy the live music or visit the no host Wine & Beer Tent or the food vendors.

My Favorite Interior Award - will be judged and presented by (the legendary) Martha Wheat of ProPrep Interiors.

The Registration Form is now available for downloading (click & print attached PDF). Early registrations are greatly encouraged since they really help us organize the event. (Plus you'll save some money.)

Room reservations are available by calling the front desk at (805) 928-7777 and mentioning the “Tigers United discounted rate”.

Room rates range from $134 (original Inn, without breakfast) to $154 (Tower, without breakfast). A very good Buffet breakfast can be included with room registration for $13 per person. Suites are also available.
The hotel is “pet friendly”, requiring $50 deposit.

Last edited by at the beach; 02-10-2018 at 01:11 PM.
Old 01-14-2018, 11:17 AM
Platinum Forum Member
Member of C.A.T.

Default missed it by that much

I always like the Santa Maria TU's- it's one I can drive my Tiger to from Camarillo and not have traffic concerns. Unfortunately, the date change to avoid the possible fire season would create a big firestorm at home, as that is the weekend of our 40th wedding anniversary! Sure, my bride would let me go play that weekend, but she's not a car person and I'm not going to be "that guy" LOL! Have fun and take lots of pictures! Kirk
Old 01-14-2018, 01:56 PM
Unobtanium Forum Member
Member of C.A.T.

This always works out good as we have good friends there, win win weekend.