1965 Mark I Tiger For Sale

tonyrusso001

New forum user
1965 Mark I Tiger for sale. Fresh Forrest Green paint (original color 86) with fresh black interior. STOA Certificate of Authenticity (TAC Certificate No. 1153; VIN SUN65B9471527). Very original car in excellent condition. Recently serviced; radiator and brakes redone. Needs new tires (has aged Michelin XWX tires). Located in West Los Angeles. Current California Registration and clear California Title. A Real Beauty! $49,500 OBO

Attachments

• IMG_1379.JPG
    IMG_1379.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 422
  • IMG_1381.JPG
    IMG_1381.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 367
  • IMG_1382.JPG
    IMG_1382.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 304
  • IMG_1384.JPG
    IMG_1384.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 311
  • IMG_1386.JPG
    IMG_1386.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 294
  • IMG_1387.JPG
    IMG_1387.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 272
  • IMG_1388.JPG
    IMG_1388.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 273
  • IMG_1389.JPG
    IMG_1389.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 267
  • IMG_1390.JPG
    IMG_1390.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 310
  • IMG_1391.JPG
    IMG_1391.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 363
Last edited:

HolyCat

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Forum Policy

Clean machine!! I think a VIN is required in 'Cars for sale" ?

Here is what is in the Forum Policies:

All cars advertised for sale will require the full VIN number to be cited with a picture of VIN tag or listing a TAC number.

Many folks selling their Tiger do list their VIN number, in many cases because their car has not been TAC inspected. The intent is to make sure sellers are not pulling a bait-and-switch scheme on the buyers. Both the VIN and the TAC numbers are unique.

To see the Forum Policies, you can see them by clicking on FORUM POLICIES - Please Read above the threads when you go to Cars for Sale in Marketplace. The policies are available in other locations, too.

66TigerMK1A

Gold forum user
I certainly don't see anything that questions the car as a 'real' Tiger and I think that having your car TAC'd is great!! I'd also like to see VIN tags as to me, that the identifier... also, any cross reference from TAC to VIN or visa versa that was on the 'net' is no longer as far as I know

Warren

Gold forum user
Time to comply

The OP has been given time to comply take it easy Jim your collection will be fine without another tag picture :)
The TIROST is down not sure why . TAC number or VIN on the STOA website can get you lots of information that's on the certificate.

HolyCat

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Required Unfo Was Promptly Added

The VIN and TAC numbers were added to Tony's original post by means of an edit right after this matter was brought to his attention. We appreciate the prompt reply. And would like to wish Tony good luck in selling what looks like a beautiful Tiger!

HolyCat

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Nice Tiger

Looks like someone got a very nice Tiger. I hope the new buyer enjoys years of cruising with that beauty. If I were Tony, I would be sad to see it go.