1965 Mk1A for sale

tooth

Bronze forum user
I have a 1965 Mk1A Tiger JAL 563139 and B9473603 FOR SALE. Asking $50k.

This is a great driver. The engine is a Boss 302 4 bolt main block w/Windsor Heads. 331 stroker. Feels like it makes about 325-35h hp and is very responsive and torquey. Has Accel distrubtor with mecanical tack drive, headers and remote oil cooler and filter. New water pump. Close ratio top loader w/Anson Bellhousing and Hurst Shifter, Limited slip diff w/axle ratio 3.07, all excellent. Jaguar rear disc brakes (no emergency brake) w/5 bolt hubs and 15 inch American Racing Mags (Also has a set of Gotti racing mags that were on it when I bought it). The front cross member was reinforced and new heavy duty fulcrum pins w/delron busings, 450 lb springs, new rack boots, tie rod ends, ball joints and MG steering arms. It has an oversize front sway bar and extra leafs in rear sponges, front spring perches have been reinforced. New clutch and brake mater and new slave cylinder. Chrome roll bar has some rust. New two tone (blue and white) leather interior with "tiger" script embroidered into door panels. New blue carpet through ineterior and trunk. New sound system and speakers. The dash is not stock and has Stewart Warner guages. Needs a new gas sending unit and new speedometer cable. This car has a hard top but does not have a soft top. This appears to have been removed to make room for the chrome roll bar. This car runs great, have to part with it due to divorce and kid in college. The body was stripped down to metal for paint and has zero rust anywhere.
$50,000.00 or best offer. I will attach a photo and attach more shortly.View attachment 3008

Last edited: