347 Motif Badge

Duke Mk1a

Gold forum user
Hey guys I am having some new motif badges made for my car. They will be like the one in this video (http://youtu.be/mvvz4c_AFpE) but have FORD in place of Rootes.

The guy who is having them made asked if I thought others would be interested. Let me know if any of you all would like some made.

He can also have them made in any engine displacement you like.

michael-king

Gold forum user
CAT Member
Duke,

Are the badges gogin to be perspex reverese engraved and flash chromed as per original? If so, how are they doing the lettering.. i found that if you sns the letters the surface is not smooth enough for teh chroming to get a proper mirrorer finish, they come out a sort of dull silver.

TigerBlue

Gold forum user
Go faster?

A big motor on the badge will not make it faster and likewise Sunbeam V-8 badges will add nothing to your ET in the quarter.

Get out and drive some more and save your money for gas. Truth? in advertising is one of those oxymoron things.

Rick

Duke Mk1a

Gold forum user
Get out and drive some more and save your money for gas. Truth? in advertising is one of those oxymoron things.

Rick

When a Mustang or Camaro pulls up next to me at a light and they spy the badge and then cower in theirs seat will make the cost well worth it.

At the track last weekend, several people while looking at the engine asked what kind it was. I guess they were import or chebby drivers.

chirodoc

Gold forum user
347 Motif

Since the young uns at the dragstrip didnt know what the car or motor is Tell them its stock Tiger. Put the 260 badges back on frustrate the competition and don't advertise your big motor. Roger Penske didn't advertise that Mark Donahue had a big motor in his 69 Trans Am Camero. It ain't cheaten till ya get caught!