6 bolt bellhousing block plate

Orig65Tiger

Bronze forum user
I need a block plate that matches the 6 bolt bellhousing C5DA-6394-A. I believe that National Parts Depot "plate engine to bellhousing 65-68 289-302" , part #7007-1A (page 147 in their Mustang catalog), would be a match.

There are other miscellaneous parts I would buy from them at the same time e.g. dip stick tube, dip stick, etc.

Does anyone have experience with the quality of their parts? Suggestions for an alternative source(s) for these kinds of "Ford" parts?

Thank you

rab123

Bronze forum user
BlockPlate

Check E-Bay. There is someone there who sells various block plates, he cuts them from digital files I think, fairly reasonable, has numerous applications. Sorry, I do not know his "store" or e bay name.

Randy B

Tiger64

Bronze forum user
I've bought lots of parts from National Parts Depot over the years for Mustangs and the Tiger and have no complaints at all. If you're not satisfied, they stand behind their stuff.

chirodoc

Gold forum user
National Parts Depot Parts

Classic Motorsport Magazine resently restored a MkI Tiger and after that a 67 Shelby 350, they sourced all the Sunbeam parts from all the best Sunbeam parts suppliers. They used a lot of NPD parts for the Shelby concours restoration. Check their website for the Tiger restoration and the Shelby restoration for detailed top flight issue by issue restoration.

0neoffive

Gold forum user
CAT Member
6-bolt block plate

I need a block plate that matches the 6 bolt bellhousing C5DA-6394-A. I believe that National Parts Depot "plate engine to bellhousing 65-68 289-302" , part #7007-1A (page 147 in their Mustang catalog), would be a match.

There are other miscellaneous parts I would buy from them at the same time e.g. dip stick tube, dip stick, etc.

Does anyone have experience with the quality of their parts? Suggestions for an alternative source(s) for these kinds of "Ford" parts?

Thank you

I've got a bunch of used ones in the barnz if you don't mind cleaning.